Loadster + PagerDuty
How It Works
- You set up Loadster monitoring to run your Loadster scripts on a schedule, 24x7x365, in single user mode. Loadster then tests your site around the clock to make sure it stays alive, fast, and functional.
- If your monitoring script generates errors (like HTTP 4xx/5xx, failed validation, etc) Loadster immediately creates an incident in PagerDuty.
- PagerDuty does what it does best: notifies the right person on your team of the problem, so they can acknowledge and fix it. You can even set up advanced routing and escalation rules, on call rotations, and more.
- Find out immediately about downtime, errors, and breaking changes on your websites, web applications, and APIs.
- Understand and fix issues before they impact your customers.
- Handle on call rotations and escalations. Monitoring your site and fixing issues is a team effort!
- Keep track of issues and how long it takes your team to resolve them, to improve your DevOps processes and treat your customers better.
Already a PagerDuty customer? Integrating with Loadster is easy!
Not yet using PagerDuty? If speedy issue resolution is important to you, give it a try!
PagerDuty, Inc. (NYSE:PD) is a leader in digital operations management. In an always-on world, organizations of all sizes trust PagerDuty to help them deliver a perfect digital experience to their customers, every time. Teams use PagerDuty to identify issues and opportunities in real time and bring together the right people to fix problems faster and prevent them in the future. Notable customers include GE, Vodafone, Box, and American Eagle Outfitters. To learn more and try PagerDuty for free, visit www.pagerduty.com.
Loadster makes the testing tools you need to build fast, scalable, and reliable web applications. Load testing gives you confidence that your site can handle peak traffic, so it doesn’t crash at the worst possible time. Performance monitoring and alerting, with help from PagerDuty, ensures the right person on your team can acknowledge and respond to incidents for a speedy resolution.